Tuesday, October 6, 2009

What to name it????

AlreadyItalic one post old, but still thinking what to name my blog!!!!

It seems like wedding time of the year. Lots of invitations -- of friends,
friends` sister... But would`nt be able to attend even one :( Reason so obvious, Akshay`s school. They have weird rules in his school, even though he is just in NURSERY. I really feel guilty that every other time the reason i give to my friends is the same. They think that time and again i lie to them making some silly reason. But all i say is wait till your child starts going to school. Each school has it`s own weird rules about taking leave. I remember when i was studying, we just take so many days off and just give a letter which just says we were not well, even though it would be so obvious that we took off for some other reason. I really miss my schooling days and most of all my college days. I remind myself that i have become old and that is why i keep thinking about my school and college. If i say this to Shri he would say you are right about your age 100% ;)

I have started feeling when will Akshay finish his schooling...

2 comments:

  1. he he...Its funny you are thinking about the end of Akshay schooling already.
    How to name it??? - Veetuku veedu vasapadi :)
    The black background with white fonts i find it difficult to read :(.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Balaji, will change the background :)

    ReplyDelete